Yeah I know!
What if I tell you that choosing the perfect saltwater spinning reels should not be so confusing?
Even though there are a lot of saltwater spinning reels out there on the market?
Sounds interesting right?
Well, we have spent more than 10 hours on researching and reviewing these saltwater spinning reels!
I have one promise to make!
If you buy the one which we suggest, then you will surely be having the best saltwater spinning reels!
Have a quick glance at saltwater spinning reels!
Best saltwater spinning reels 2018 – Editior Choice!
So here is our list of the Top 10 saltwater spinning reels
1. Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Saltwater Rain Boot, Black Quilted, 7.5 M US
Combat cold, wet weather with the waterproof Saltwater boot from Sperry
By :- Sperry
No matter where you’re headed, our women’s Saltwater Duck Boots have you covered with adaptable, all-weather comfort, so there’s no need to pack a bunch of different shoes just in case you run into inclement conditions.
2. API SALTWATER MASTER TEST KIT 550-Test Saltwater Aquarium Water Test Kit
Contains one (1) API SALTWATER MASTER TEST KIT 550-Test Saltwater Aquarium Water Test Kit, including 6 bottles of testing solution, 1 color card and 4 glass test tubes with cap
By :- API
It includes six bottles of liquid test reagent, four glass test tubes with snap-tight caps, a holding tray and a step-by-step instruction booklet with information on how to correct unsafe water conditions.
API Aquarium Treatment Supplies are designed to work in conjunction with each other to provide best results to control algae, promote healthy bacterial growth and help control and cure fish diseases and conditions such as ich and fin rot.
3. Penn, Spinfisher VI Live Liner Saltwater Spinning Reel, 6500, 5.6:1 Gear Ratio,
IPX5 Sealed body and spool design
By :- Penn
The PENN Spinfisher VI features IPX5 sealing so whether it gets hit with a wave, or you let it ride in the spray all the way home, you don’t have to worry about saltwater getting into the gearbox or drag system.
Features: – IPX5 Sealed body and spool design – CNC Gear technology – HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers – 5+1 sealed stainless steel ball bearing system – Full Metal Body – Superline Spool – Line Capacity Rings Specifications: – Water Type: Saltwater – Technique: Spinning/Live Liner – Color: Black Gold – Reel Size: 6500 – Reel Handle Position: Right/Left – Gear Ratio: 5.
6:1 – Retrieve Rate: 42″ – Braking System: N/A – Bearing Count: 5+1 – Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs): 485/30, 410/40, 335/50 – Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 390/12, 345/15, 205/20 – Drag Material: HT-100 – Drag Type: Front Drag – Max Drag: 30 lbs.
4. Penn 1481333 Pursuit III Saltwater Spinning Combo, 4000, 6.2: 1 Gear Ratio, 7′
Ht-100 carbon fiber drag washers
By :- Penn
Reel features: – Ht-100 carbon fiber drag washers – lightweight and corrosion-resistant graphite body – 4+1 stainless steel bearing system rod features: – Penn Dura- guides – graphite composite blank reel specifications: – Water type: saltwater – technique: spinning – reel size: 4000 – gear ratio: 6.
5. SeaKnight Rapid Saltwater Spinning Reel, 6.2:1 High Speed, Max Drag 33Lbs,
Introducing the Rapid fresh and saltwater spinning reel featuring an anti-corrosive coating for salt ad fresh water us.
By :- SeaKnight
7:1 Drag power: 2000H/8kg/18Lbs;3000H/8kg/18Lbs; 4000H/10kg/22Lbs; 5000/13kg/29Lbs; 6000/15kg/33Lbs Reel Weight: 2000H/247g;3000H/272g; 4000H/287g; 5000/361g; 6000/390g; Detailed parameters: RAPID2000H | Gear Ratio: 6.
6. Okuma Azores Saltwater Spinning Reel Size 80
Made of highest quality material
By :- OKUMA
Azores begin with proven power features including die-cast aluminum body, side plate and rotor, machine cut pinion gear and the Okuma dual force drag system that churns out up to 44-pounds of max drag.
Dual anti-reverse systems, oversized stainless steel spool shaft and a massive forged spool shaft sleeve deliver incredible strength while a 3-Piece Mechanical stabilization system stops electrolysis in its tracks.
7. Shimano Baitrunner 4000D, Offshore Saltwater Spinning Reel
This classic live bait reel features a secondary drag system that allows free spooling with the bail closed and allows your bait to move naturally
By :- SHIMANO
Incoporating all the latest techonology such as the Propulsion Line Management System to S A-RB bearings, the new compact profile lineup of Baitrunners can handle nearly any live-bait application from the new small 4000 size for freshwater and inshore species to the large 12000 size for Bluewater.
The new Baitrunner D gives you the confidence of a legendary drivetrain and auto-return Baitrunner feature as well as better castability, better line lay, less backlash, wind knots or tangles, less friction on the line, larger, more comfortable grips, a higher max drag as well as a wider range of Baitrunner settings than its predecessors.
8. Fishing Reels Saltwater Spinning Reel For Inshore Surf Casting | Ocean Deep Sea
Powerful, corrosion resistant saltwater spinning reel built for heavy-duty surf casting and jigging fishing from either boat or shore
By :- HaiBo
The Haibo Cheetah spinning reel inshore has been specifically engineered to handle the abuse of hard pulling fish as well as corrosive saltwater environments, offers the power, casting range, and durability you need to conquer big saltwater gamefishSpecifications● Size: 9000● Bearing: 6 + 1● Gear Ratio: 4.
● Retrieve Rate: 45″ | 114cm● Max Drag lb: 61lb | 28kg● Drag System: Carbon fiber● Handle Position: Right/Left● Spool Material: Aluminum● Mono Capacity yd/lb: 410/20 320/30 270/35● Braid Capacity yd/lb: 495/50 420/65 375/80Features:● CNC Gear technology● Superline braided spool● Long wheelbase design spool● Heavy fully machined gear train● Heavy power handle with large knob● Built-in mechanical sealed drag system● Stainless steel smooth-operating gear train● No sign of corrosion over 168 hours in salt spray test● Machined and anodized aluminum superline spool with sealed magnetic click● No backing is needed because of the rubber gasket that keeps superlines from slipping● 3000~4000 In freshwater kayak fishing, this reel will often be fished for bass, panfish, catfish in big rivers and lakes and more● 5000~9000 In saltwater, the large will be great for boat and kayak fishing or surfcasting long distances from beach.
mainly focus on top grade fishing reel and comprehensive improve fishing reel goods value, especially on metal gear development and Anti-corrosive marine and so on technology filed | HaiBo fishing access to ISO 9001:2015 Certification | DE | TÜV Rheinland standard quality certification.
9. Okuma Azores Saltwater Spinning Reel- Z-40S
Dfd: precision dual force drag System
By :- Okuma Fishing Tackle
Dual anti-reverse systems, oversized stainless steel spool shaft and a massive forged spool shaft sleeve deliver incredible strength while a one-piece Mechanical stabilization system stops electrolysis in its tracks.