The best way to rid households of fleas and reduce callbacks.
It also contains Precor IGR to prevent reinfestation for up to seven months.
Precor IGR targets fleas in the egg and larval stages of development, preventing them from producing new infestations of breeding, biting adults.
THIS IS WHAT THE PROFESSIONALS USE! Target Pests = fleas, ticks, ants, cockroaches Precor 2000® Plus Premise Spray is a premise spray that packs a fast adulticide punch with two adulticides, Phenothrin and Permethrin, along with the lasting effects of Precor IGR.
Safe & Effective Cat and Dog Flea SprayWondercide natural flea, tick & mosquito control offers prevention and treatment in one safe, effective spray.
Pets + Home will not stain pets, furniture, or flooring.
Wondercide natural flea, tick & mosquito control kills the flea lifecycle.
Cedar oil blocks octopamine, which is necessary to regulate heart rate, movement, and metabolism in “bad bugs” like fleas and ticks.
Wondercide develops innovative natural products that replace chemical treatments and other toxins used in everyday life.
We use natural, USA-sourced, sustainable ingredients and low-impact manufacturing processes.
Did you know only 5% of the flea life cycle is adult fleas? The other 95% is in egg, larvae, and pupae stages.
Use on your pets, bedding, carpeting, upholstery, and other surfaces around your home to ensure full elimination anywhere adult fleas may have jumped and eggs may have fallen.
Why it works: The active ingredients in Wondercide Flea & Tick are cedar oil and lemongrass oil, which have been used for centuries to protect families from pests.
For cats, we recommend our 4oz Pets + Home to ensure correct application.
Our full line of natural products protects and cares for families, their pets, & their homes.
As an alternative to monthly chemical treatments like drops and pills, Pets + Home is the natural flea and tick treatment that both kills and repels with no toxic effects to pets or children! Plus, it also stops itching and scratching, comforts dry skin and hot spots, and is pH balanced for healthy skin and a fresh smelling coat.
Where do the Pests Come From?Remember, pests come from outdoors, so treat your lawn every 30 days with Wondercide Flea & Tick Control for Yard + Garden (also on Amazon) to control fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes at the SOURCE of the problem.